Traditional Style with Modern Update
About This Plan
- Traditional style gets a modern update on this eye-catching design.
- A two-story entry makes a lofty impression as columns announce the great room just ahead where rear windows provide ample light, and a two-sided fireplace is shared with the cozy den.
- Created for conversation and multiple chefs, the open kitchen effortlessly serves any occasion. Sliding glass doors bring in the outdoors with deck access.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, one with a cathedral ceiling, have private vanities and share a full bath.
- The master suite begins with a tray ceiling and expands to a refined bath with a corner tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,472 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Deck: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss