Traditional Two Story 4 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- The family room at the rear of the house has a central fireplace for family gatherings.
- Entertain in the formal living and dining rooms, which are separated by elegant columns.
- The kitchen offers a double basin sink, plenty of cupboard space, a serving counter, and a bonus pantry and the sunny nook offers easy access to the backyard.
- The master bedroom is a private retreat with an extra-large walk-in closet and private bath with double vanity, spa tub, shower, and linen closet.
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss