Traditional Two-Story Beauty
About This Plan
- A two-story entry foyer soars up in this attractive Traditional house plan.
- In the formal dining room, a box bay window overlooks your front yard.
- The compact kitchen in back also has a box bay window over the kitchen sink.
- The peninsula eating bar overlooks the dinette and large family room with its big fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are up in the second floor and in the hall bathroom, a handy laundry chute drops into the first floor laundry room.
- Homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling, a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- A bonus room lies over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 39' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12