Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer with its two-story ceiling, you have access to the den and dining room. Double doors open to a twelve-foot ceiling in the den, which features built-ins shelves, and an arched window that overlooks the front of the property.
- Soffits and columns accent the dining room of this home plan where you can enjoy the view of the front yard.
- A hall from the foyer leads to the master bedroom. To the right of the hallway, you can take the stairs to the second floor. The great room is straight ahead from the foyer.
- The master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, considerable master bath, and massive walk-in closet.
- The great room will capture your attention with its thirteen-foot ceiling, built-in cabinets, fireplace, and windows that overlook the back yard. An arched soffit leads you from the great room into the kitchen/nook area.
- The nook opens onto a wood deck and screened porch. The kitchen has an island/eating bar and walk-in pantry. A hallway from the kitchen leads to a half-bath, laundry room, and a three-car garage.
- On the second floor of this home you will find three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The third bedroom enjoys a cathedral ceiling and shares a bathroom with the second bedroom. The fourth bedroom benefits from a private bathroom. All three bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 945 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss