Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan has an foyer with a two-story ceiling and a curved staircase to the second floor
- The living room has a bay window, twelve-foot ceiling, and gorgeous fireplace.
- An arched soffit and columns welcome you to the dining room with tray ceiling and bay window.
- Double doors open to a considerable den with built-in desk and shelves. The arched soffit and columns ivite you to the family room with two-story ceiling, built-in shelves, fireplace, and large windows that overlook the back of the house.
- The nook enjoys a large bay-style window with access to the screen porch and the kitchen has a large island/eating bar, walk-in pantry, and a vast amount of cabinet space.
- The second floor of this traditional home plan gives you four bedrooms, bathrooms, and railing that overlooks the family room and foyer.
- Bedroom #2 enjoys a walk-in closet and private bathroom, while double doors open to a remarkable master bedroom with its tray ceiling, elaborate master bath, and substantial walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss