Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home features a carefully crafted open floor plan that makes use of every square foot to maximize the main living area.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all work together to create a space large enough to entertain.
- You'll love the two-story entry and 9-foot ceilings that can be found throughout the main level of this home, and the view out the great room to the back yard is sure to please.
- Upstairs, you'll find a master suite with as step ceiling in the bedroom, a large walk-in closet and jucuzzi tub in the spacious bathroom.
- Bedrooms three and four share a Jack and Jill bathroom, while bedroom two sports a cathedral ceiling.
- Finally, the three-stall garage provides ample room for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss