Traditional Two-Story Home Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- Shake siding, a carriage-style garage door, and a stone skirt all contribute to the warm and inviting exterior of this two-story house plan.
- A home office, or study, rests on the other side of french doors near the front entry, and shares a wall with a powder bath.
- Tall ceilings in the family room provide a feeling of spaciousness, and the adjoining eat-in kitchen boasts an angled island with a bar top.
- Relax outdoors on the patio, which is accessible from the dining area.
- The main-level, master suite features a walk-in closet and spacious 5-fixture en suite with access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the second level, along with a full bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,468 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 421 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick