Traditional Two Story with Brick Facade
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan features an all brick front fa'ade.
- The spacious floor plan has a large eat-in kitchen with a walk-in pantry. Located in angles around the two-story entry, you'll find a den, a formal living room with wet bar, a family room a nook and a formal dining room.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and has his and hers walk-in closets and a jacuzzi tub. Upstairs there is a computer loft along with four additional bedrooms, three of them with walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- This house plan has an angled three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 6"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss