About This Plan
- Arched windows and a series of gables herald guests' arrival at this traditional home. Inside, they are welcomed by high-ceilinged formal living and dining rooms on either side of the foyer. In the rest of the dwelling, 10-foot ceilings are standard.
- In the central family room, a long fireplace-media wall, complete with shelves and niches, also can be viewed from both the efficient kitchen and the bayed breakfast nook. The kitchen includes a handy walk-in pantry.
- In the generous master suite, sliders open to the covered rear patio. The master bath treats you to a large walk-in closet, double vanities, a corner tub and a wonderful doorless shower. Note the private toilet chamber and large linen closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath. The remaining bedroom enjoys easy access to the pool bath, making it a wonderful in-law or guest room.
- The utility room is 6'x8'4" and is located to make grocery unloading a breeze.
- Basement stairs run along the back of the garage in heated space created by pulling the garage forward 4'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss