Traditional with a Contemporary Twist
About This Plan
- A wrap-around window on the second floor gives this Traditional house plan a contemporary twist.
- The covered front porch ushers you into a foyer flanked by a study with built-ins and a bathroom with a shower.
- Further back, the main living area combines the living area and dining room.
- The kitchen is closed off with a door to keep the noise down but there is a pass-through window into the dining room.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor share a large hall bathroom with a giant soaking tub.
- The master suite gets a private covered deck.
- NOTE: These plans use an all concrete construction design, including the roof, and may need to be adapted by your builder to meet your local building codes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Post/Beam
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 241 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 10" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available