Traditional With an Essence of Farmhouse
About This Plan
- This four-bedroom home begins with a wraparound covered porch. The floor plan revolves around a central hall with a formal living room and dining room on the left and private den on the right.
- The bayed breakfast room is located near the L-shaped kitchen with an island work center.
- Both the family room and the living room are warmed by hearths.
- Two rear porches are reached through doors in the family room and the bayed dining room.
- The master suite on the second level has a bayed sitting room. Note the window seat on the second-floor landing.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss