Traditonal House Plan with Elegant Roof Line
About This Plan
- An elegant curved staircase and open dining room greet you as you enter the two-story foyer of this timeless Traditional house plan.
- French doors in the living room take you out to a covered porch and open patio area.
- Another set of French doors can be found in the family room.
- Cook for a crowd in the huge kitchen that is loaded with counter space.
- Combining the kitchen with the breakfast nook and family room makes the space seem enormous.
- A guest bedroom off to one side makes a great in-law suite.
- At the opposite end of the home, the matser suite gets a quiet location, an amazing master bathroom and a huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- Two additional bedrooms on the upper floor share a connected bathroom with double sinks and a sloped ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick