Traditonal House Plan With Great Exterior
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan offers not only a great exterior, but plenty of room for expansion in the future. The main level contains an open living room and dining room, warmed by a fireplace and open to the rear deck through sliding glass doors.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are reached easily from either the living room or dining room and also share access to the deck. The master bedroom and two family bedrooms reside on the left side of the plan.
- The master suite contains its own bath, while family bedrooms share a full bath.
- The lower level offers unfinished space for two additional bedrooms, a den, a full bath and a family room with a fireplace. The laundry room is also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss