About This Plan
- Walk through the arched entry of this two-story house plan and step down into the angled living room. Located in the hall, for the convenience of your guests, is a half-bath and coat closet.
- Occupying the entire right corner of the downstairs is the luxurious master suite. Isolated for absolute privacy, this room is replete with all the amenities to ensure your comfort. Included are a home security system, his and her walk-in closets, private bathroom with raised tub, twin basins, compartmentalized toilet with skylight, and access to the huge back deck.
- On the opposite side of the first floor are two small bedrooms, ideal for smaller children in the family. They share a bathroom and each has generous closet space.
- The central area is open, with only the staircase as a divider. The sunken family room/nook adjoins the kitchen and allows the cook to prepare meals and still take part in the conversation. The kitchen features double ovens; walk-in pantry and eating bar. The formal dining room faces front and is roomy enough to seat everyone.
- There are three bedrooms on the second floor. Two are actually mini-suites, each with a private bathroom. Bedroom number four has a walk-in closet and will function well as guest quarters. The smaller vaulted front bedroom, if not used for sleeping can easily be converted to a home office or library.
- The garage has a large shop area, and opens into a big utility room with a built-in ironing board, closet, sink and air re-circulation system.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,426 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,043 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss