Tranquility in a Small Footprint
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this house plan provides abundant places to enjoy the views and elegantly blends the outdoors with the indoors.
- A smaller version of an incredibly popular plan family, it offers a finished lower level making it great for a sloping lot.
- You'll appreciate the beauty in the rugged exterior featuring wood beam trusses and attractive gable peaks. The covered porch framed by matching pairs of wood columns makes a great entrance.
- Inside, the vaulted foyer leads directly to the dramatic vaulted great room with decorative wood trusses. A fireplace flanked by built-ins plus twin sets of French doors leading to the open deck makes this the centerpiece of the home.
- The kitchen has great views to the back and the vaulted breakfast room is a singularly excellent place to enjoy a meal.
- The master is conveniently located on the main floor as is a home office, powder room and laundry.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, laundry, plus a social room and outdoor access.
- Related Plans: Get a larger home with house plans 15622GE and 15697GE.
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, be sure to see the series summary at the end of our image gallery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,921 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 1"
- Depth: 84' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side