Transitional Home Plan with Contemporary Accents
About This Plan
- This transitional home plan features traditional details, outlined in contemporary accents. The exterior is enhanced by a mixture of brick and siding, while the interior features spacious living on a smaller scale.
- The two-story entry leads to a great room warmed by a cozy fireplace, and the U-shaped kitchen shares access to built-in cabinetry with the dining area.
- A laundry room leads to the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom contains a private bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms sport walk-in closets as well, along with access to a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss