Transitional One-Story Design
About This Plan
- An impressive arched entry graces this transitional one-story design.
- An elegant foyer introduces an open gathering room/dining room combination.
- A front-facing study with a sloped ceiling could easily be converted to a guest room with a full bath accessible from the rear of the room.
- In the kitchen, such features as an island cooktop and a built-in desk add style and convenience.
- A corner bedroom offers front and side views, and the nearby master suite sports a whirlpool bath and walk-in closet, and offers access to the rear terrace.
- Other special features of the plan include multipane windows, a warming fireplace, a covered dining porch, and a two-car garage.
- Note the handy storage closet in the laundry area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss