About This Plan
- Transitional styling distinguishes the exterior of this unique three-bedroom home plan. Inside, the two-story entry opens to a formal dining room.
- The great room features a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. Your family will love spending time in the kitchen/nook, which has plenty of counter space and a breakfast bar, along with access to the backyard.
- The first-floor master suite offers a private bath and walk-in closet. A laundry room, powder room and two-car garage complete the main level.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a full bath and hall linen storage.
- Interested in another layout? See house plan 8906AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss