Transoms and Skylights
About This Plan
- Transoms bring extra light into the study of this classically beautiful home while skylights brighten the Kitchen.
- Only 37' wide, this home plan would fit well on a narrow lot.
- Double doors in the family room lead to a side patio area with room for a garden.
- The formal dining room has an elegant tray ceiling and is placed near the Kitchen.
- A huge walk-in closet in the rear master suite is compartmented off into sections.
- The study and a second bedroom complete this home that would work well for retirement.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version in reverse layout see house plan 36252TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"