About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A lovely covered porch and gabled windows add appeal to the exterior of this one-and-one-half-story home plan.
- From the high-ceilinged entry, you can survey the formal living and dining rooms on either side. The dining room sports a trayed ceiling and space for a hutch; the living room, built-in bookshelves.
- In the impressive great room, more bookshelves flank the raised-hearth fireplace, and three large windows overlook the backyard. A captivating gazebo dinette and a spacious kitchen with a central island, a huge pantry and two cabinets with lazy Susans complete the family area.
- The main-level master suite enjoys its own access to the porch and sports a roomy dressing area, a cathedral ceilinged bedroom, his and her vanities and a skylit whirlpool tub. Upstairs, a gallery overlooks the entry and great room below, and two full baths serve the secondary bedrooms.
- A side-facing three-car garage completes the design.
- See plan 40754DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.