About This Plan
- A lovely covered porch and gabled windows add appeal to the exterior of this one-and-one-half-story home plan.
- From the high-ceilinged entry, you can survey the formal living and dining rooms on either side. The dining room sports a trayed ceiling and space for a hutch; the living room, built-in bookshelves.
- In the impressive great room, more bookshelves flank the raised-hearth fireplace, and three large windows overlook the backyard. A captivating gazebo dinette and a spacious kitchen with a central island, a huge pantry and two cabinets with lazy Susans complete the family area.
- The main-level master suite enjoys its own access to the porch and sports a roomy dressing area, a cathedral ceilinged bedroom, his and her vanities and a skylit whirlpool tub. Upstairs, a gallery overlooks the entry and great room below, and two full baths serve the secondary bedrooms.
- A side-facing three-car garage completes the design.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4026DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12