Trendsetting Master-Down Home Plan
About This Plan
- This trendsetting home plan offers today's most sought after features. The highlight of this stately traditional design is the spacious master suite on the lower level. It's four bedrooms, two living areas and countless amenities are captured in only 2,121 square feet.
- The chefs in your family will appreciate the kitchen's center island with a cooktop and extensive countertops. Close by is the 14' by 12' dining room.
- The inviting master suite boasts a large 8' by 9' walk-in closet, a vaulted bath, and direct access to the roomy deck.
- Children will love the upper level with it's loft/game room overlooking the open foyer, and mom will appreciate the conveniently located laundry.
- Related Plan: Get a master-up and an alternate exterior with house plan: 2093GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick