Triple Arched Front Porch
About This Plan
- The triple arched front porch and shuttered windows create a quaint, old-fashioned presence to this southern country house plan.
- Inside, the dining room is graced by an elegant decorative ceiling and a built-in cabinet.
- The kitchen features a work island and a peninsula counter/snack bar.
- The great-room, adorned by a corner fireplace, is open to the breakfast room.
- The split bedroom design assures privacy to the bedrooms.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options. Specify choice when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss