Triple Dormered Cottage Design
About This Plan
- The fa'ade of this beautiful cottage home features arched windows and a trio of dormers.
- The foyer leads to a formal dining room which access a spacious kitchen featuring a cooktop island and which is open to a breakfast area bathed in light by a bay window.
- The breakfast area opens to a utility room and a half bath.
- Opposite the dining room is a bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom with dressing area. This bedroom can double as a study or a home office.
- The sizeable living room includes a fireplace flanked by large windows overlooking the backyard.
- The secluded master suite accesses the rear porch and features an enormous walk-in closet. The master bath features a dual vanity, standing shower, garden tub and semi-private toilet area.
- The upper floor includes two bedrooms, each with walk-in closets which share a compartmentalized bath. Ample attic storage is also provided on the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick