Triple Dormered Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Triple dormers, a covered porch and a cupola over the garage lend charming flavor to the farmhouse styled home.
- The foyer, nestled between the living room and trayed dining room, leads to the centrally placed family room. A skylight, fireplace, and double doors opening to the covered patio all help enliven the family room which is open to the second floor.
- The kitchen with a well-proportioned preparation island and a pantry adjoins the breakfast nook, which opens to the covered patio.
- A large laundry room, adjacent to the kitchen, opens to the two-car garage.
- The first level master bedroom features a walk in closet and a private bath with a dual vanity, angled spa-tub and an oversized walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, the hallway, open to the family room below, links three additional bedrooms, one with its own full bath; the other bedrooms share a second full bathroom.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.