About This Plan
- Light and airy, this Florida house plan is a tropical delight.
- With over 4,000 square feet of finished living space, this home has lots to offer your family.
- A quiet study is set off by itself in the front of the home and has double doors to one of the front porches.
- A gorgeous coffered ceiling crowns the enormous family room where you have views of the big fireplace and the open kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors line two walls of the spacious family room so you can see the covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The master suite is no less impressive and boasts a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and a huge L-shaped walk-in closet.
- A grand soaking tub takes center stage in the master bathroom and is set in front of the walk-in shower that has two doors.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor, each one with either a tray or vaulted ceiling, a private bathroom and access to covered outdoor balconies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,791 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Deck: 20 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 137 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 104' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss