About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and an arched entry porch speak to the Tudor influence of this Traditional home plan.
- Inside, the home opens up right away due to the two-story ceiling in the foyer.
- Straight ahead you have the large family room with a big fireplace anchored at one end.
- The dining room and kitchen both share views of the rear patio where you can grill and dine outdoors.
- A very special master suite comes with an elegant tray ceiling and a delightful sitting area.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The handy laundry closet saves you from running downstairs to do laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12