Tudor Home Plan with Rear Terrace
About This Plan
- This Tudor home plan boasts a delightful exterior with a terrific interior floor plan. Though compact, there's plenty of living space: a large study with a fireplace, a gathering room, a formal dining room and a breakfast room.
- The master bedroom is enhanced with His and Hers walk-in closets and a relaxing, private bath with a soothing whirlpool tub.
- An additional bedroom with a full bath nearby completes the sleeping quarters.
- A laundry room connects to the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 5"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick