Tudor Manor with Grand Double Staircase
About This Plan
- The decorative half-timbers and stone wall-cladding on this manor are stately examples of Tudor architecture. A grand double staircase is the highlight of the elegant, two-story foyer that opens to each of the main living areas.
- The living and gathering rooms are anchored by impressive central fireplaces.
- Filled with amenities, the island kitchen has a nearby breakfast room for casual meals. The butler's pantry functions with both the kitchen and the formal dining room.
- The quiet study is accessible from both the gathering and living rooms.
- The outstanding master suite features a cozy bedroom fireplace, a picturesque whirlpool bath and a convenient walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss