Tudor Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level with this rambling Tudor house plan.
- The wide foyer gives you views of the spacious living room in back where two sets of double windows look out over the rear terrace.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the family room.
- In the large kitchen, a half wall lets you see into the family room so you can keep an eye on the activities.
- The bedroom wing is on the left side of the home and the master suite has sliding glass doors to a private terrace of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick