Tudor-Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This ranch home features Tudor details giving it the flavor of the Old World.
- Inside, a tiled foyer leads to the spacious great room that features a see-thru fireplace and a wall of windows.
- The large kitchen/nook area is designed for convenience, with a cook-top snack bar, an adjacent screen porch, and plenty of counter space.
- The master bedroom features two closets, a corner whirlpool tub, separate shower and direct access to the rear yard.
- The cozy den across the hall, can be used as a home office or media room.
- A three-car garage easily shelters the family fleet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,121 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available