Tudor Trim Accents a Compact Plan
About This Plan
- The comforting living room offers extra long window seat
- Tudor details and trim create a warm invitation to this home plan.
- Master bedroom has cathedral ceiling, private bath and double closets.
- Ceiling reveal in dining room adds a formal touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 945 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Deck: 727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick