Tudor with Parlor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Pass through the covered entry with built-in seating and catch a view of the stair spilling into the roomy foyer.
- Through an archway, an impressive parlor is graced by a fireplace flanked by french doors leading to a long and deep covered porch.
- The formal dining room is also graced by a fireplace. Corners are rounded to lend a tasteful touch.
- The master bath has separate walk-in closets, built-ins and beamed seating areas. Three bedrooms (or a sitting room/study) share a bath.
- Tall enough for extra rooms, the attic boasts two balconies with french doors. A skylight bathes the second floor stair hall and the first story foyer with sunlight.
- The basement with 8' ceilings and half above-grade construction is sun-filled and provides more potential useable space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 23' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick