Tudor with Signature Swooping Roof
About This Plan
- The swooping roof of the projecting front gable results in a sheltered entrance to the foyer of this unique house plan.
- Inside, the floor plan offers two large living areas one for formal and another for informal living.
- The L-shaped kitchen easily serves both the formal dining room and the cozy breakfast nook.
- Four bedrooms, two full baths and attic storage are available upstairs.
- A large mudroom and a huge storage area in the garage complete this amenity-filled plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in a reverse layout, see house plan 81079W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 945 sq. ft.
- Storage: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite