About This Plan
- Reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century home, this two-story house plan features a front porch defined by graceful columns and a unique blend of siding and stone accents.
- A two-story entry welcomes you and leads you ahead to the main living area where the kitchen, nook and family room blend together to create a space perfect for everyday life.
- Four bedrooms are located on the second floor where a luxurious master suite includes a large walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and dual sinks.
- A Jack and Jill bathroom is shared by two of the bedrooms with the fourth having a private bath of its own.
- The three-stall side-load garage gives the home the illusion of the old farmhouse.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss