Turret-Style Master Bath
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Grand entry, multiple roof lines and a whimsical cupola create depth and movement in a facade which is unmistakable. A three car garage and large driveway provide plenty of parking.
- As your guests step into the foyer, they will notice the unique ceiling details and expansive glass wall of the living room, providing exceptional views to the pool area. Just off the foyer, is the formal dining room and functional wet bar. On the other side is the large study.
- The kitchen features a large island, endless counter space and a large walk-in pantry. Also, just off of the family room is a substantial wine room. The large pocket sliding glass doors open the family room to the outdoor living area allowing this home tremendous flow.
- Located behind the kitchen is a secluded guest suite with private bathroom and walk-in closet that is ideal for the discriminating guest who longs for their own retreat. Off the family room is a radial glass stairway leading to a large upstairs living room flanked by two additional bedrooms, each with separate bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- When it's time to retire, let the grand double doors of the master suite reveal your own personal paradise. Large master bedroom, attached sitting area and panoramic views are just what you need to unwind. The turret-style master bathroom is centered on an oversized jetted tub. The spacious shower, his and her vanities, walk-in closets and separate water closet areas gives you a spa-like feel.