Turrets and Bays
About This Plan
- Turretts and bays everywhere command your attention in this Mediterranean luxury home plan.
- Large rooms are the hallmark of this home with a huge covered rear patio that acts as an outdoor leisure room complete with summer kitchen and fireplace.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the spacious great room with corner fireplace, wet bar and built-in cabinets. Note the wine cellar off the dining room.
- Enjoy your informal meals in the sunny breakfast nook brightened by 5 windows.
- Each of the two guest bedrooms has a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The master suite has its own private entry hall with arch and a wonderful sitting area just made for a chaise lounge or two. Double doors allow access to the rear covered patio.
- Divided into two sections for him and her, the walk-in closet will hold all your clothes comfortably.
- The spa tub is set in a bay flanked by individual sinks.
- Built-ins line one whole wall of the den with views on the left side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor can become another bedroom, a play room or used just for storage.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,398 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 123' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1015 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12