Tuscan Delight with Indoor and Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- The imposing exterior of this striking Tuscan house plan has amazing curb appeal.
- Beamed ceilings inside add to the rustic European effect.
- Sightlines flow from room to room thanks to the open floor plan.
- While the formal areas of the home are spacious, the informal area in back is enormous with a gathering room that spans more than 26'.
- A covered outdoor living room comes with a grilling station and an outdoor fireplace.
- Extras include a tech center, residential elevator, a wine cellar and golf cart storage.
- On the second floor, an opulent master suite has a huge private deck, elegant vaulted ceiling and a luxurious master bathroom.
- Two bedrooms, an activity room with wet bar and a study area complete this amazing home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 109' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss