Tuscan Home Plan with Apartment Below
About This Plan
- The low-slung tile roof of this Mediterranean home plan adds color, texture, style and character to the house.
- Ignore the stairs going up - this is a one level plan on ground level plus an apartment on the lower level accessible by outdoor and indoor stairs.
- It should be noted that these materials require next to no maintenance for many years at a time.
- Although a symmetrical house, this style lends itself to numerous asymmetrical future additions which can be situated in whatever way best suits the building site.
- Trellises and terraces added by your builder offer at only a modest cost, the joy of living outdoors in good weather and will enhance the effect already felt in this design of a home.
- Related Plans: Get an unfinished basement with house plan 11614GC.
- Get alternate exteriors and an upper floor with house plans 11616GC and 11618GC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,164 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 3"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick