Tuscan House Plan With Rotunda Foyer
About This Plan
- A walled courtyard directs you to the signature rounded front foyer in this narrow lot 3 bedroom Tuscan house plan.
- Inside, the kitche, dining and living room spaces are open each other creating a very livable hmoe. A fireplace on the living room wall is a nice feature. As is the corner patio in the back.
- Two family bedrooms lie in front with convenient laundry access. And the master suite is tucked away in the rear for quiet and privacy. Note the spacious master walk-in closet that gives you lots of storage.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 6:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a flipped kitchen/living room arrangement with house plan 36830JG (2,120 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 68' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick