About This Plan
- Small in size, this jewel of a Tuscan home plan has features found in much larger homes.
- The front courtyard makes a grand entrance and gives you privacy.
- Enter through a turreted covered porch into the foyer.
- From there you can see all the rooms in the main living area, thanks to the open layout.
- Double doors in the dining area access a covered patio.
- All the bedrooms are in the rear including the large master suite with private bath and extra-large walk-in closet.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,419 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 63 sq. ft.
- Entry: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick