About This Plan
- This stunning Tuscan house plan is loaded with marvelous designer touches that fill the home with luxury.
- Stunning ceiling treatments, a circular breakfast nook and a second floor game room with deck set this home apart from others.
- The covered loggia with summer kitchen can be reached from the master suite and the beamed great room.
- There are two kitchen islands, one framed by interior columns so you can see out to the loggia.
- The heavenly master suite is set off by itself and has a lovely tray ceiling and a barrel vaulted master bathroom.
- There's a first floor guest suite with a separate outdoor entrance at the opposite end of the home and two more bedrooms upstairs.
- The game room is for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Storage: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 657 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick