About This Plan
- This Tuscan-style house plan creates tremendous curiosity and curbside appeal with its secretly hidden motor court and six-car garage and massive entry system embellished with stone and rod iron.
- This luxury home plan is appointed with the finest of details from its massive rooms with spectacular ceiling designs to its built-in bookshelves, archways, niches and entertainment systems.
- The formal living and dining rooms include nice touches like the beautifully appointed walk-in wet bar and see-through wine humidor.
- The master suite has a built-in fireplace and archway, and a large circular sitting area with view of the pool. This suite also has large walk-in closets and bath featuring garden tub, walk-in shower and separate vanities.
- The family room with corner pocket sliding glass doors, dinette, and gourmet kitchen are perfect for gatherings.
- The lanai features a pool with an array of water features and hosts a large bar and grill.
- Take either the elevator or the circular stair to the second floor where you will find a fully automated theater room, 5 bedrooms 5.5 bathrooms and a game room with a wet-bar overlooking the family room.
- The plans are highly detailed and are 16 pages to a set.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 10,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,139 sq. ft.
- Entry: 781 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 711 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 127' 0"
- Depth: 120' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1922 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss