About This Plan
- This Tuscan style two-story mansion will create a tremendous curiosity and curbside appeal from its secretly hidden motor court and four-car garage to the elegance of the massive entry system embellished with stone and rod iron.
- This home is appointed with the finest of details from its massive rooms with spectacular ceiling designs to its built-in bookshelves, archways, niches and entertainment systems.
- The formal living and dining rooms are adorned with detail and grace, such as the beautifully appointed walk-in wet bar.
- The master suite has an awesome built-in at the bed wall with dual columns and archway, and a large sitting area with view of the pool. This suite also has very large walk-in closets and bath featuring garden tub, walk-in shower and separate vanities.
- The family room, dinette, and gourmet kitchen are perfect for gatherings.
- Entering the covered lanai, you'll find a pool with an array of water features and a large sports bar and grill.
- Take ether the elevator or the circular stair to the second floor. There you will find a fully automated theater room, 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and a loft with wet-bar overlooking the family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Entry: 577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 10"
- Depth: 153' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1219 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss