About This Plan
- A tiled roof, stucco siding and stone accents give this two-story home plan a modern flair with a Tuscan twist.
- A two-story entry welcomes you and draws you directly ahead into the large great room where the two-story ceiling continues. Here, a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a wall of window add extra volume to the main living space.
- The well-appointed kitchen features a working island that overlooks the great room and defines the adjacent nook.
- The pampering master suite is located on the main level and includes a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a step ceiling.
- Three bedrooms and a full bath, a view of the great room below, are located upstairs where transom windows illuminate the floor.
- A three-stall split-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss