Twin Turrets and Two In-Law Suites
About This Plan
- An imposing roof line, twin turrets and a two-story entry porch give a grand elegance to this European house plan.
- The huge transom window over the front door brightens the whole foyer.
- Inside, the huge two-story foyer showcases the stunning curved staircase that sweeps up to the second floor.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views, so sightlines remain open.
- The sunken living room rises up for two stories and can be seen from the second floor balcony overlook.
- The home comes with two in-law suites so parents can choose.
- In the kitchen, you get tons of counter space, a peninsula eating bar plus an island and not one but two refrigerators.
- On the second floor a massive master suite boasts a double tray ceiling, a sitting room, built-in entertainment center and a stunning master bathroom bigger than the living room.
- Two additional bedroom suites occupy the front turrets.
- Future bonus space lies over the side-load three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,751 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 591 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Sloping Lot