Two-and-a-Half Car Garage with Loft
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 2-and-a-half car garage was inspired by the farm buildings out west. The simplicity of the design and the hayloft door with pulley reflects our American heritage of early farm life.
- The garage doors were designed to look like old barn doors but they open like a traditional garage door and roll up in sections.
- A center front door provides easy access to the garage and also separates the cars creating much needed space for our new larger vehicles.
- The extra width is also great for storing bikes, kayaks, lawn equipment and tools.
- There is a lot of space on the second floor for a studio/guest bed/home office.