Two Bed House Plan with Alternate Exteriors Available
About This Plan
- This petite Southern house plan has elegant arched windows and a lovely hip roof, with just enough square footage for a starter home or those who want to downsize.
- Beautiful vaulted and tray ceilings make the home feel custom.
- The L-shaped main living area unites the eating, cooking and living space into one large room.
- Flex space off the foyer can be a home office, an extra bedroom or whatever you want it to be.
- A tray ceiling crowns the master bedroom and there's a vaulted walk-in closet as well.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 41046DB and 41998DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick