Two Bedroom Cottage
About This Plan
- This two bedroom cottage is perfect as a vacation home for empty nesters or a professional couple. The brick exterior with random stone insets and stucco and timber accents, along with its hipped roof lines offers plenty of charm.
- The covered front porch leads into a foyer which immediately accesses the staircase to the upper level and the large living room and dining room combination which is separated only by a double fireplace located in the center of the room.
- Thhe kitchen with its casual dining counter and laundry room complete the main level.
- There is plenty of outdoor living space with the rear screened porch and covered porch.
- Two bedrooms and two baths, one of which is the Master bedroom comprise the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,319 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"