Two Bedroom Cottage
About This Plan
- A charming bay window extends the living space in the first floor master bedroom, making it feel larger.
- The vaulted ceiling in the living room has the same effect.
- Having a half wall in the kitchen lets you see into the great room.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the large vaulted covered porch in back.
- The second floor bedroom also has a vaulted ceiling and a batheroom of its own.
- There's lots of storage space too with the large 8' high storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 425 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 199 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss